This workshop is a little different. It starts with the basics and then moves to more advanced topics (you will 100% be able to learn as you go here) for the subject matters that matter the most in photography. This is where the difference from camera club/local pro to high end photographer who gets the big jobs happens.
Although not overly technical in the way that a view camera or some advanced lighting set ups are to learn, these are the elements of photography that you can’t out source and that most people get wrong and end up being held back by. This is where you make the difference to get noticed as you the artist, rather than being a person with a camera.
You can see the work that I produce using this style over on my photography website here www.scottchoucino.com
It’s not fun, it’s not sexy, but it’s really important information.
We Will Cover;
- Colour theory
- Colour selection
- Colour in commercial work
- Colour manipulation in post
- Colour as a narrative tool
- Composition 101
- Composition advanced
- Composition linked to colour theory
- Composition linked to story telling
- Narrative in still life commercial work (relevant to product, drink and food)
- Narrative linked to concept creation and personal projects
- Pulling it all together to create great images
- Creating personal projects that get you noticed
- Selecting the best image from your shoot for your portfolio